It’s one of the most common scenarios now. You will them in the pavements, schools, and parks. You’ll find children, teenagers even adults are riding them, getting the most out of the life and having fun. Yes, we are talking about pro kick scooters. They are one of the roaring trends now and we would say, it’s a good trend. People are leaning towards this freestyle ride and searching for the best pro scooters that match their criteria.
Here we, the MyReviewsStore team have come forward to appreciate the new trend. Why wouldn’t we? This craze is definitely better than drug and pornography addiction. This craze indicates that we are getting better as a society. Parents are buying their children these best pro scooters, encouraging them to go outside, and have an active social life. Young generation and even adults going outside and meeting people, taking part in healthy competitions and trying to build up skills in a sport, that’s something encouraging.
Comparision Table Of Best Pro Scooter
Envy S5 Prodigy Scooter
The Envy S5 is suitable for tall riders.
With a bar 24.4 inches tall, you won’t have to bend while standing on the deck.
Razor Pro Beast Sport Scooter
The handlebars are fixed riser handlebars with a 21.5 inches height and 17.75 inches width.
The comfortable grip prevents any type of ache in a long ride.
Vokul Entry Level Freestyle Pro Stunt Scooter
The handlebars are 18 inches tall, and the deck is 20″ long and 4″ wide.
Any rider who is a beginner won’t find a problem adjusting this the structure.
Buying Guide For Best Pro Scooters In The World
Kick scooters were popular among the children and teenagers, for the most part. The reason is simple, they love to have the adrenaline rush while riding it. They love the effort they put behind learning every new trick. Most importantly, they love to have a community of scooter riders of their own.
With the increasing traffic congestion problem and gas prices rising up, adults leaned forward to this stylish vehicle. Not only this scooter makes commuting to office faster and easier, you’ll get a chance to meet and actually have some chat on the way. Above that, you will get your share of physical activity on your way to office and home.
Whether you are a tall person or an obese person, there’s no need to get frustrated over thinking if the vehicle is supportive for you. Because, over the last few years, the best pro scooter companies came up with so many options, any people can get one according to their criteria. You can choose from a vast list of scooters or make your custom scooter, through buying custom parts according to your need.
Types of pro scooter
Pro scooters can be divided into two major categories. Traditional scooters and Stunt scooters.
Traditional scooters are generally used for commuting. They help you go from one place to another with ease. A nice and convenient vehicle for office, school, college goers. If you’re handing a scooter to your children for the first time. It’s the better choice. The features traditional scooters come with are adjustable height, large wheels for easy riding and comfortable deck to stand on.
Stunt scooters are used by children, teenagers, and adults who didn’t just take the vehicle as a mean of transportation. They built skills to perform various tricks in the air. The scooters are mostly used by professionals or people who are learning tricks. Stunt scooters come with stronger and heftier deck, providing necessary support and resistance for a rough use. Also, the wheels are smaller to aid you in performing tricks.
Complete Or Custom pro scooter?
Frankly speaking, there is no special difference between these two. While most of the regular and professional riders go with complete kick scooters coming from reputed brands, some serious professionals opt to have custom made scooter. They assemble their scooter that helps them the most in performing a trick. Sometimes, people who are exceptionally tall or obese might go for custom made scooters. Why would they keep out of this fun, right?
Professional riders generally stick to one shape and dimension, as they get habituated with the model. This helps them to perform tricks with ease. However, general users should keep some things in mind.
1. Adjustable Handlebars
First of them is the handlebars. The height of handlebars determines whether you can stand on the deck comfortably, maintaining your posture. Having a scooter with adjustable handlebars is a good option, especially if you like your child to grow with the scooter.
2. Wheel Size And Number
If you are experienced or buying for someone who has some history with the scooter, opting for 2 wheels are good. If your child is just starting out, you can opt for 3 wheels with larger deck for them.
Wheel size determines the speed of your scooter. Smaller wheels give more speed and acceleration. But they might not give you the best performance if you’re riding off-road. Bigger wheels might not have the most acceleration, but they are easier for new riders and cope well with bumpy roads.
Your budget determines which one will be the best pro scooter for you. Obviously, there are scooters less than 50 dollars and then there are others as up as you can go. We suggest you determine your highest range of budget and find the best one within that budget. If you have any intention of changing your models frequently, going for cheaper options is a good idea. If you are giving it as a gift or intend to use for a long time, go for the quality, even that means to spend some extra bucks. This purchase will prove cost effective for you in the long run.
Best Pro Scooters- Our Top Choices
When purchasing a scooter, going for the market leaders and top brands is a good idea. Why? Because, unlike others, they have the most to lose from bad products or service. To maintain their popularity and craving for better quality, they come up with new models, attractive after sale policies and not to mention, reasonable prices.
The list of good pro scooters is vast and often overwhelming. We hope our list will help you with the selection process because we have done a thorough research for coming up with that list.
1. Razor Pro Beast Sport Scooter
Razor pro scooters have been among the top choices of riders. Not only because they have a vast collection of scooter for all type of riders, but also they have a craving for quality. The Razor Pro Beast Sports Scooter is a scooter that lives up to its name, ‘the beast’.
- The beast Razor pro scooter can carry up to a whopping 220 pounds, yet a perfect scooter for tricks with 7.6 pounds of weight. The dimension of the scooter is 18.5 x 31 x 25 inches.
- The handlebars are fixed riser handlebars with a 21.5 inches height and 17.75 inches width. The comfortable grip prevents any type of ache in a long ride.
- The deck comes with a 19 inches length and 4 inches width. The complete deck grip tape makes the riding a comfy experience for riders.
- The wheels come with 14 spokes and 98 mm dimension. The Razor Pro 20 bearings take most of the pressure with ease.
- The triple arranged head tube clamp and steel fork with CNC style makes the scooter a strong one. The backside fender brake helps the user to the speed in control.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum. Comes with a nice blue color.
- Soft grip made of rubber and full deck grip tape.
- Very sturdy, yet very flexible. Suitable for adults.
- Strong and durable wheels with 14 spokes.
What Could Be Better
With the outstanding quality, an adjustable handlebar would have been great.
2. Fuzion Z350 Pro Scooter
Fuzion scooter reviews have been always good among the buyers. Because they come up with the top quality products on the market. If you like the best quality and do not mind paying the right price for that, a Fuzion pro scooter will be the best choice for you. The Fuzion Z350 is their addition to the list of multi-feature bikes.
- The dimension of this Fuzion pro scooter is 22 x 5 x 27 inches, and it comes with a 10.4 pounds weight. The structure is made of T6 heat treated 6061 aluminum.
- The aluminum box deck, protected neck tube and joined grind rails make the scooter a trickster favorite. The Fuzion brakes help the rider to stop at once.
- The Fuzion Z350 comes with a HIC compression system. The all new blend handlebars make the scooter attractive to the people. The headset comes equipped with Neco Head set bearings.
- The wheels can withstand any tough challenges as they are made of polyurethane. They come with an 110 diameter and ABEC bearings.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players.
- The Fuzion dog bone design makes standing on the deck and holding the handles a pleasant experience.
- The lightweight fork made of steel, Quad clamp made of alloy and merge T bars make the scooter sustainable for a long time.
What Could Be Better
We didn’t found any bad things to mention
3. Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter
This Phoenix scooter is made for intermediate to advanced players, and well equipped for their particular needs. The larger and wider deck that comes with Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter makes it easy for the rider to stay stable and perform the finest tricks.
- The dimension of this scooter is 4.75 x 20 x 26.25 inches and the deck size is 4.5″ W x 19.5″ L. This is a well-balanced scooter with 9 pounds of weight.
- The scooter comes with a HIC compression system, burner fork made of protected tensile steel, and a double clamp of 31.8 mm length.
- The bars are 22″ tall and 20″ wide. They are made of highly flexible steel T bars. The headset is fully attached with Phoenix top cap.
- The wheels come with 7 aluminum alloy spokes and ABEC 9 bearings. The diameter is 110 mm which ensures a smooth ride.
- Made of the aircraft quality aluminum alloy.
- Comes with a strong structure and three different attractive colors.
- The Phoenix flex brake provides necessary protection if the rider needs to stop immediately.
What Could Be Better
The price might seem slightly high to people with a strict budget, but really reasonable for the quality.
4. Envy S5 Prodigy Scooter
An Envy scooter does the exact same thing the name says, makes the people jealous to the user until they get one for themselves. The Envy S5 Prodigy Scooter is no different. Comes with a nice quality and attractive color variations, this is a perfect gift for your loved ones.
- The Envy S5 is suitable for tall riders. With a bar 24.4 inches tall, you won’t have to bend while standing on the deck.
- The new 2017 model comes with 5 attractive colors and made of sturdy aluminum to last for a long time. The grips are spongy, comfy and textured.
- The wheels are made of a metal core. They come with a 120 mm diameter so riding on a bumpy road won’t be a problem for the user. The rear wheel brake provides a quick-stop mechanism.
- Suitable for tall people and people weighing up to 220 pounds.
- The model comes in 5 attractive colors, a great gift for adults, especially for your loved ones.
- The bars are situated at a comfortable height to grip and stand for a long time.
What Could Be Better
It’s not any fault, rather much of a reminder. The scooter won’t be a good choice for children or shorter than 4’8” people.
5. Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter
Customers have come up with Vokul Scooter reviews full of praise. This is more like a beginner’s scooter who want to learn a trick or two. The color variation and attractive graphic design on the deck make Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter even more desirable to children and teenagers.
- The scooter is made of strong, aircraft grade aluminum. The deck is armored with heat treated forged aluminum plates. The dimension of the Vokul VK3 scooter is 4.41 x 17.01 x 25 inches and the weight is 9.1 pounds.
- The handlebars are made of medium carbon steel. That along with tight triple clamp ensures the rider stay stable and secure.
- The wheels are made of polyurethane material and come with 100 mm diameter. The wheels are shock absorbing, anti-scratch. The ABEC bearings can take most of the toll to give the rider a smooth ride.
- The handlebars are 18 inches tall, and the deck is 20″ long and 4″ wide. Any rider who is a beginner won’t find a problem adjusting this the structure.
- The deck is durable and heat treated. The bottom of the deck is smooth.
- Comes with attractive deck graphics and three different colors. A great gift for your children.
- The triple bolt clamp that comes with the bar makes the structure stable.
What Could Be Better
This is a beginner scooter, not for tall adults.
Pros scooters are made to withstand tough uses. Their structure has to be strong otherwise the parts will fall apart after some air tricks.That’s why going with proven scooters is always a good idea. The renowned brands always come up with updates on their previous model. That’s why buying from online gives you a better chance of getting the updated version.We hope this extensive guide will help you find the best pro scooters for you and your family. You can use one, and give them as a gift to your loved ones. Either way, you will be contributing to a healthy trend. Happy Riding!!