The discussion of the best scooter brands is important considering today’s traffic congestion problem. ‘A car for every house’, this was one of the popular mantras at the beginning of 21st century.
According to a study back in 2015, the USA was world’s second largest home of passenger vehicles with a number of 263.6 million. The number has only increased since then. The result? Demand for gas increasing, hours of traffic jam and the environment getting affected more than ever.
The solution lies in finding eco-friendly, alternative way of transportation. That’s why means like kick scooters have been experiencing a revival of popularity. Once a popular vehicle of children is now equally used by adults.
Some Scooters are just a source of fun for kids or youngsters. At the same time, A scooter can be a great way for short distance commuting without dealing the hassle of parking a car. Some awesome scooter brands come with the electric commuting scooter. Which are eco-friendly because they don’t need any diesel or gas they run on electric charge only. Here I want to introduce you to some commuter scooter brands like Ojo, Immotor, and URB-E.
Here we will also discuss some kick scooter brands. A kick scooter can be used for commuting purpose as well as for entertainment and fun.Different kick scooter models with different load capacities made the kick scooter suitable for people of different ages. Let’s see best kick scooter brands along with their best products.
Our Top Scooter Brands
The founder of Ojo distinguished the requirement for REAL transportation for the bicycle path as none existed. The goal was to become an evolutionary catalyzer to create this new type of transportation.
Ojo’s sophisticated looking patented ergonomic design makes it unique in the market.They have also brought some brand new features like dual Bluetooth speakers, patented onboard charger and Tesla-inspired style.They had started their journey in 2016 and appeared in CES in 2017.
FORD OJO Commuter Scooter Vintage Woody
his is a very strong, sophisticated designed, and luxurious electric scooter. It’s patented ergonomic design increases the comfort and agility. Exclusive non-glare interactive display screen puts all operational substance readily available. Ojo scooter has an electric sensor which can detect an ascending hill.
- 25 miles charge range.
- It can go with 20 miles per hour speed.
- 300lb weight capacity which is more than enough for a single person.
- Patented 500-watt hub motor.
- USB charging port available for a mobile charge.
- Bike lane approved.
- Motion activated alarm feature.
- Perfect for short distance travel.
- Fully emission free rider.
- Cost effective and Smart looking.
- It has got a nice LED headlight, so you can run it even at night.
- No need any license (check our local law).
- Unique design, Dual Bluetooth speaker.
2. URB-E scoot er
URB-E another famous scooter brand from the united states. This is designed and made in Pasadena California. Technology support by previous Porsche Lead Engineer.
URB-E designed by an American designer who has more than twelve years experience in mobility and transportation design. Sven Etzelsberger, co-founder of URB-E providing engineering support who has 20 years experience in the automotive industry around the world. So, without any doubt, you are getting best performing scooter.
URB-E Folding Electric Scooter
URB-E is designed for the adventurous rider who needs highest acceleration and speed over all kinds of kinds of landscapes. Based on an award-winning body, URB-E Pro accompanies carbon fiber handlebars. It has an American created SAPA 6061 T6 aircraft grade emitted aluminum frame and a progressed Coilover stun suspension framework. Get URB-E, If you want to go easily and comfortably, though you’re dressed for work. With URB-E, your focal point of gravity is nearer to the ground than a bike, making it significantly easier and more secure to ride.
3. Razor Scooters
No one influenced the field of kick scooter as Razor did. Starting its journey back in 2000, razor company excelled in making quality scooters for people of all ages. Razor is known as the best kick scooter brands in the world.
Their very first scooter was launched in 2000, making a sale of 5 million within a time span of 6 months. After that, they launched 38 models, satisfying a huge customer base over their attractive design and top quality. Razor has been known world’s best scooter brand.
Razor A Kick Scooter
One of the razor’s pioneer scooter, the Razor A kick scooter is a customer favorite because of the price compared to the quality. The Razor A is one of the best off road kick scooters on the market.
2. Razor A5 Lux Scooter
Stylish, and speedy. The new Razor A5 lux scooter is designed for adults. With extra-large wheels and anodized kick stand, the scooter is always ready to withstand rough uses. Known as the best kick scooter for tall adults, the scooter came up solving the problem taller people face.
This is an amazing scooter brand Started the journey back in 2006, Fuzion made its presence known through their special kind of kick scooters. They came upon the market with 4 wheel scooters, which were slightly bigger than regular kick scooters.
The scooters consisted of 4 wheels and a larger deck to stand comfortably. The design was vastly welcomed by the users. Now they have a dedicated team of manufacturers and young brand ambassador’s team.
1. Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete- (The best Fuzion scooter)
Fuzion Z300 scooter might not be the cheapest of the market, but one of the most advanced, well-equipped scooters on the market. Known as the best Fuzion scooter, it’s an adult kick scooter which can carry up to 220 pounds of weight. Comes in 4 different colors, this is definitely the gift you can give your loved one.
This is one of the fuzion’s best products. The Z250 comes with a strong design and resistance to breaking. A great choice if you love playing in the air. The 100mm aluminum core wheels provide all the support you need for freestyle riding.
- The structure is made of 6061 T6 aluminum. The deck is designed in dog bone style with a dimension of 20.5″ L X 4.37″W. The scooter is 9.6 pounds in weight.
- The headset bearings are integrated and fully wrapped. The HIC compression system provides the rider with smooth riding. The grips are made of super controllable TPR grips.
- The Fusion Z250 scooter comes with high tension steel T-bars, threadless single piece fork and 34.5mm triple clamp with alloy materials. The product comes in three different attractive colors.
District freestyle scooter company started its journey in 2007, founded by the FSP group. In a competitive market like kick scooter, they started their journey with a good run and continued to do so.
What made them different from others is, before District, no other company offered custom freestyle scooter parts. The first brand to develop scooter parts and accessories, District is now one of the best scooter brands.
1. District C050 Pro Scooter
The District C050 scooter is a great product specially designed for beginner/intermediate rides. The scooter weighs only 6.7 pounds and comes with 4 different styles.
2. District C052 Pro Scooter
One of the complete kick scooters on the market praised by professionals. The District C052 Pro Scooter is for those who don’t mind spending the right amount for top quality.
- The District C052 scooter is almost similar to the C050. But, it is stronger and equipped with a 0.9 inches longer deck, higher handlebars and a machine fork which provides a superior look.
- The structure is made of quality aluminum. Also, the scooter comes with a mini HIC compression for fast assembling. The bars are taller than regular scooters on the market and come with an internal hexagonal design.
- The wheels are metal core wheels, supplied by EAGLE. The 608ZZ bearing ensures the wheels provide support into the bumpiest roads.
Lucky doesn’t just manufacture scooters. They offer a lifestyle. Starting the journey in 2008, this is one of the newest members of the market. But guess what, they are already adored by customers for their custom-made scooter parts.
When Lucky started its awesome journey, their riders rode to events like SD1 and CooterCon and excelled there. The innovative minded company came up with some next-gen parts to take the scooting to a new level.
1. Lucky Pro Scooters Crew Freestyle Complete Pro Scooter
Those who are looking for an entry level scooter and slowly want to grow with it, Lucky crew scooter is the best choice for them. This versatile scooter is fortified with a strong body and lucrative design, the scooter made learning tricks easier than before.
2. Lucky Scooter Prospect Pro Scooter
Those who think they have seen all the beauty of kick scooters, wait until you see the Lucky Scooter Prospect Pro Scooter. The scooter comes with an amazing graphics and very attractive design. That’s not all, the advanced tool less compression system helps the rider perform all tricks he wants.
The first ever company to come with single piece kick scooter, Phoenix made their presence known pretty quickly when they started their journey in 2009.
They came up with quality scooters with a larger deck and wider wheels. The Phoenix scooters are results of extensive R & D process. Their products don’t come on the market unless tested by their dedicated rider team.
1. Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter | Best Phoenix Scooter
This is a kick scooter for intermediate to advanced riders. And the structure bear evidence of that. The Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter is an attractive, yet strong scooter that can be used on off-road too. If you are an adult who needs regular commuting or a college goer, go for the Phoenix Sequel.
2. Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter
Like the sequel, The Phoenix pilot pro is also made especially for intermediate to advanced players. With a 9 pound weight and three color variations, this is a scooter you can display or play with. The scooter is well stable for clumping tail whips.
- The reinforced deck is 4.5 inches wide and 19.5 inches long.
- The Phoenix pro team handpicked every detail from the high-grade aluminum to sophisticated deck graphics, maintaining quality in each step.
- The scooter comes with 31.8 mm long standard double clamp that is very smooth.
- The mini HIC compression and high tension burner fork made of steel make the structure durable one.
- The bars are well supporting for adults with 22″ T x 20″ W dimension.
- The 7-spoke Phoenix wheels make sure you enjoy uninterrupted riding. The wheels are 110 mm in diameter.
- The ABEC 9 bearing make sure they take off most of the lead. The Phoenix flex brake enables quick stop almost instantaneously.
One company acquainted in two names one is Envy and another is Blunt. Basically, in Australia and United States they are famous in the name of Envy Scooters. But In the UK or Europe people know it as Blunt Scooters.Now Envy becomes one of the best trick scooter brands in the world.
They have been making innovative and top quality freestyle scooters over 8 years. Envy Scooters got some talented engineers and designers who have years of experience in Scootering, BMX, and Skating. Their mission is “making the best freestyle scooter products on earth.”
Envy Colt Scooter Review
Here I want to pick one of the best pro scooters from Envy and they labeled it Envy Colt Scooter. Because of the popularity, they made a series of Envy Colt.
Till now I mean in 2018 they have released the latest version Envy Colt S3.But Envy Colt S2 Still the most popular because of durability and low price. We will know here about both of them.
1. Envy Colt S2 Review
The Envy Colt S2 scooter is the most recent pro scooter from the immensely mainstream Envy Colt scooter. And this is perfect for learners who are progressing to prompt riders. It was voted Best Intermediate Scooter For All Ages. Look at the Features and take your wise decision!
2. Envy Series 3 Colt Scooter | Envy Colt s3 Scooter review
The 2018 Envy Colt Series 3 Complete Scooter sets the standard quality & value for beginner to intermediate scooters! Comes with excellent new features like new back nylon deck embeds, a 2018 back spacer system, new colors, & much more!
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Decks’ length is 19.5” and width is 4.7”.
- 22.8″high X 20.5″wide High-quality Tensile Steel Bars.
- TIG (tungsten inert gas) welded Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) Forks.
- 110mm and 6063 Aluminum alleviated Wheels comes with 86A PU and Nylon Bolt-On Brake.
- The Colt S3 scooter has 4 color variation in this year – Red, Green, Blue, and Gold.
SHENZHEN VOKUL SPORTS EQUIPMENT CO., LTD locates in Shenzhen Gongming industry area, China.Vokul is a giant scooter company with over 300 employees which is established in 2005.
And 60 of them have the technical background. Their main products are two-wheel scooters, new stunt scooters, electric scooters and children scooters with a lot of variations.
Vokul has hired a professional R$D team who are maintaining the highest quality and standard in Europe and the United States. Vokuls’ motto is to provide the best quality and most trending products for their valued customer.
1. Vokul LUX Big Wheel Fold Kick Scooter
If you’re searching the best Glide Kick scooter for daily commuting to go to school, college or office then I would say Vokul LUX Big Wheel Fold Kick Scooter is the best option for you. It’s Oversized 205 mm anti-corrosive/shock-absorbing/high powerful PU wheels gives it smooth riding on the uneven and rocky road.
2. Vokul TRII S Freestyle Tricks Pro Stunt Scooter
This is the best entry level pro scooter for young rider like 7-12 years old. If you don’t have any previous experience then you should go for this awesome beginner scooter.
In terms of design and features Vokul freestyle pro scooter is different from other scooters. Let’s go ahead to check some of their excellent features.
- 140lbs weight capacity is enough for any entry-level young riders.
- 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in the Deck make it the most durable scooter on the market.
- Medium Carbon Steel with tightening Triple Clamp ensures stability and safety.
- High Rebounding PU, Anti-Abrasive, and Shock-Absorbing wheels give a maximum smooth performance.
- It’s well made but light enough for any young boys to spin it around.
- 20″ x 4″ Deck and18″ handlebar.
With the advancement of technology and increasing passenger vehicles, one thing happened. The rate of obesity and the pollution of environment went up. We got habituated to comfy life at the expense of nature. It’s time to change that attitude until it’s too late.
Start that with changing your vehicle, at least keeping an alternative like kick scooter. Other than being a fun, kick scooters actually make you work out on a daily basis. It’s even better for your children. It gives the opportunity for some outdoor activities other than watching TV.
We have discussed the best scooter brands on the market and their top products. Not each of them will suit your age or your expertise. However, you’ll find several matching your criteria. Let us know which one worked well for you. Happy Riding!!
Enter your text here...