The discussion of the best scooter brands is important considering today’s traffic congestion problem. ‘A car for every house’, this was one of the popular mantras at the beginning of 21st century. According to a study back in 2015, the USA was world’s second largest home of passenger vehicles with a number of 263.6 million. The number has only increased since then. The result? Demand for gas increasing, hours of traffic jam and the environment getting affected more than ever.
The solution lies in finding eco-friendly, alternative way of transportation. That’s why means like kick scooters have been experiencing a revival of popularity. Once a popular vehicle of children is now equally used by adults. And different models with different load capacities made the kick scooter suitable for people of different ages. Let’s see 5 best kick scooter brands along with their best products.
Comparison Table Of Top 3 Scooter Brands
Starting its journey back in 2000, razor company excelled in making quality scooters for people of all ages.
One of the razor’s pioneer scooter, the Razor A kick scooter.
The first ever company to come with single piece kick scooter, Phoenix made their presence known pretty quickly when they started their journey in 2009.
Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter Is One Of The Best Phoenix Scooters
Started the journey back in 2006, Fuzion made its presence known through their special kind of kick scooters.
Fuzion z250 is one of the fuzion’s best products.
Our Top 5 Best Scooter Brands
No one influenced the field of kick scooter as Razor did. Starting its journey back in 2000, razor company excelled in making quality scooters for people of all ages. Their very first scooter was launched in 2000, making a sale of 5 million within a time span of 6 months. After that, they launched 38 models, satisfying a huge customer base over their attractive design and top quality.
1. Razor A Kick Scooter
One of the razor’s pioneer scooter, the Razor A kick scooter is a customer favorite because of the price compared to the quality. The Razor A is one of the best off road kick scooters on the market.
- Made of very strong aluminum, this scooter can carry a rider up to 143 pounds. While the product weighs only 5.5 pounds, the deck and the T-tube folds into a compact shape for easy carrying.
- The wheels are made of urethane. The wheel diameter of 98mm indicates they are capable of running on bumpy roads. This is an off road kick scooter for those who love some thrilling experience.
- The wheels run on ABEC 5 bearings. There is a rear brake that helps the user to stop within a second. The product comes in 7 colors.
2. Razor A5 Lux Scooter
Stylish, and speedy. The new Razor A5 lux scooter is designed for adults. With extra-large wheels and anodized kick stand, the scooter is always ready to withstand rough uses. Known as the best kick scooter for tall adults, the scooter came up solving the problem taller people face.
- The scooter is made of sturdy aluminum materials. The dimension of the scooter is 35″ L x 21″ W x 41″ H. The scooter itself weighs 9.4 pounds but can carry a whopping 220 pounds of weight.
- The wheels are some beauty. They extra-large wheels are 200 mm in diameter. They are made of urethane and suitable for bumpy roads. The bike can be folded into suitable shape to carry anywhere.
- The rear fender brake provides much-needed security, especially when you’re running in a speed. Also. The adjustable handlebar provides the desired height for tall people to stand comfortably. Not many bikes on the market offer that.
Started the journey back in 2006, Fuzion made its presence known through their special kind of kick scooters. They came up on the market with 4 wheel scooters, which were slightly bigger than regular kick scooters. The scooters consisted of 4 wheels and a larger deck to stand comfortably. The design was vastly welcomed by the users. Now they have a dedicated team of manufacturers and young brand ambassador’s team.
1. Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete- (The best Fuzion scooter)
Fuzion Z300 scooter might not be the cheapest of the market, but one of the most advanced, well-equipped scooters on the market. Known as the best Fuzion scooter, it’s an adult kick scooter which can carry up to 220 pounds of weight. Comes in 4 different colors, this is definitely the gift you can give your loved one.
- The deck is 4.25 inches wide. The unique dog bone design and unified grind rails make the ride a comfy experience. The structure is made of TG 7000 aluminum.
- The scooter comes with features like internal compression facility, wrapped headset bearings, soft grips on the handlebar. The most significant might be the big chromoly joint handlebars. They can be rotated 350 degrees.
- The wheels are medium at 110 mm diameter. The ABEC bearings within them make the ride a smooth experience. The rattle proof back side brake keeps the rider safe.
2. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter
This is one of the fuzion’s best products. The Z250 comes with a strong design and resistance to breaking. A great choice if you love playing in the air. The 100mm aluminum core wheels provide all the support you need for freestyle riding.
- The structure is made of 6061 T6 aluminum. The deck is designed in dog bone style with a dimension of 20.5″ L X 4.37″W. The scooter is 9.6 pounds in weight.
- The headset bearings are integrated and fully wrapped. The HIC compression system provides the rider with smooth riding. The grips are made of super controllable TPR grips.
- The Fusion Z250 scooter comes with high tension steel T-bars, thread less single piece fork and 34.5mm triple clamp with alloy materials. The product comes in three different attractive colors.
District freestyle scooter company started its journey in 2007, founded by the FSP group. In a competitive market like kick scooter, they started their journey with a good run and continued to do so. What made them different from others is, before District, no other company offered custom freestyle scooter parts. The first brand to develop scooter parts and accessories, District is now one of the best scooter brands.
1. District C050 Pro Scooter
The District C050 scooter is a great product specially designed for beginner/intermediate rides. The scooter weighs only 6.7 pounds and comes with 4 different styles.
- The deck is made of European certified aluminum with a dimension of 4.5″ W x 19.6″ L. The scooter comes with a welded front side and a rectangular neck.
- The head tube is fully integrated at 81 degrees.
- The bars are 22 inches tall and 22 inches wide standard sized. They come with a hexagonal design to provide stability. The grips are District 135 mm and TPR grips.
- The dimension of the wheels is 110 x 24mm. They are metal core wheels and equipped with 608ZZ bearing for a flawless ride. The steel type flex brake keeps the rider safe.
2. District C052 Pro Scooter
One of the complete kick scooters on the market praised by professionals. The District C052 Pro Scooter is for those who don’t mind spending the right amount for top quality.
- The District C052 scooter is almost similar to the C050. But, it is stronger and equipped with a 0.9 inches longer deck, higher handlebars and a machine fork which provides a superior look.
- The structure is made of quality aluminum. Also, the scooter comes with a mini HIC compression for fast assembling. The bars are taller than regular scooters on the market and come with an internal hexagonal design.
- The wheels are metal core wheels, supplied by EAGLE. The 608ZZ bearing ensures the wheels provide support into the bumpiest roads.
Lucky doesn’t just manufacture scooters. They offer a lifestyle. Starting the journey in 2008, this is one of the newest members on the market. But guess what, they are already adored by customers for their custom made scooter parts. When Lucky started its awesome journey, their riders rode to events like SD1 and CooterCon and excelled there. The innovative minded company came up with some next gen parts to take the scooting to a new level.
1. Lucky Pro Scooters Crew Freestyle Complete Pro Scooter
Those who are looking for an entry level scooter and slowly want to grow with it, Lucky crew scooter is the best choice for them. This versatile scooter is fortified with a strong body and lucrative design, the scooter made learning tricks easier than before.
- The lucky crew scooter comes with a strengthened deck, wide wheels with 110 mm diameter and aircraft grade aluminum material.
- The scooter is built to last and if you want to replace any parts, the super flexible scooter will allow you that facility.
- The dimension of the deck is 19 x 4.25 inches. This deck is adored by those who like a slick design. The T-bars are 22 x 20 inches, and the head tube comes with 82.5 degrees angle.
- The double clamp, soft grips, and SteelyBrake make the riding experience a joyous one. The crew is known as the best Lucky Scooter.
- The lucky scooters have HIC compressions. The total weight of this pack is 8.4 pounds. Want to perform some trick in the air? Go with this lightweight scooter.
2. Lucky Scooter Prospect Pro Scooter
Those who think they have seen all the beauty of kick scooters, wait until you see the Lucky Scooter Prospect Pro Scooter. The scooter comes with an amazing graphics and very attractive design. That’s not all, the advanced tool less compression system helps the rider perform all tricks he wants.
- Other than looking breathtakingly beautiful, the deck also features a concave upper, even side and bottom, and a head tube that is flushed out.
- The Lucky prospect scooter is made of aircraft grade aluminum to cope with its adventurous riders.
- The scooter is compatible with all custom parts Lucky retails. The wheels come with an 110 mm diameter. The atom wheels are made to last for a long time. The scooter weighs only 8.3 pounds.
- The Lucky prospect scooter comes with additional features like SteelyBrake, dub clamp, and soft grips.
- The TCS compression system makes the journey hassle free. The fully integrated headset comes from Lucky Banger.
The first ever company to come with single piece kick scooter, Phoenix made their presence known pretty quickly when they started their journey in 2009. They came up with quality scooters with a larger deck and wider wheels. The Phoenix scooters are results of extensive R & D process. Their products don’t come on the market unless tested by their dedicated rider team.
1. Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter | Best Phoenix Scooter
This is a kick scooter for intermediate to advanced riders. And the structure bear evidence of that. The Phoenix Sequel Pro Scooter is an attractive, yet strong scooter that can be used on off-road too. If you are an adult who needs regular commuting or a college goer, go for the Phoenix Sequel.
- The dimension of the scooter is 24 x 5 x 26 inches. The weight is measured at 9.05 pounds.
- No scooter comes without a fork. The Phoenix Sequel offers the riders an improvisation on Phoenix classic fork, in HIC with a joined Star Nut.
- The deck is wide and comfortable with 4.75″ W x 21″ L dimension, separate down tube with sequel deck makes it easy to stand on. The headset is completely integrated with Phoenix top cap.
- The handlebars are 4.5″ T x 23″ W and come with Chromoly lineage features. The wheels are 110 mm in diameter and integrated with ABEC bearings.
- Stop at once with the Phoenix flex brake without any risk of tipping off. No wonder this is known as the best Phoenix scooter.
2. Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter
Like the sequel, The Phoenix pilot pro is also made especially for intermediate to advanced players. With a 9 pound weight and three color variations, this is a scooter you can display or play with. The scooter is well stable for clumping tail whips.
- The reinforced deck is 4.5 inches wide and 19.5 inches long.
- The Phoenix pro team handpicked every detail from the high-grade aluminum to sophisticated deck graphics, maintaining quality in each step.
- The scooter comes with 31.8 mm long standard double clamp that is very smooth.
- The mini HIC compression and high tension burner fork made of steel make the structure durable one.
- The bars are well supporting for adults with 22″ T x 20″ W dimension.
- The 7-spoke Phoenix wheels make sure you enjoy uninterrupted riding. The wheels are 110 mm in diameter.
- The ABEC 9 bearing make sure they take off most of the lead. The Phoenix flex brake enables quick stop almost instantaneously.
With the advancement of technology and increasing passenger vehicles, one thing happened. The rate of obesity and the pollution of environment went up. We got habituated to comfy life at the expense of nature. It’s time to change that attitude until it’s too late.
Start that with changing your vehicle, at least keeping an alternative like kick scooter. Other than being a fun, kick scooters actually make you work out on a daily basis. It’s even better for your children. It gives the opportunity for some outdoor activities other than watching TV.
We have discussed the best scooter brands on the market and their top products. Not each of them will suit your age or your expertise. However, you’ll find several matching your criteria. Let us know which one worked well for you. Happy Riding!!