Is there any vehicle that can be a perfect gift for your loved ones, adored equally by children and adults? Is there something that, not only youngsters but also seniors forget the count of time while having lots of fun with it? I’d say yes. While dads love it for their commuting to the office, children adopted it as their acquaintance for going to school and passing afternoons. In this Razor kick scooters reviews, we’ll discuss how a necessary mean of transportation can also be a thrilling fun to spend time with.
The market is full of kick scooters from different manufacturers. Your user experience depends on their quality, longevity and flawless riding capability. However, if you want to pick up the market leader, Razor is by far frontward than the others. They are so popular and influential in this field that, people often use the phrase kick scooters and razor scooters synonymously.
Why Are Razor Scooters So Popular?
Before we get started on our Razor kick scooters reviews, let’s take some time to find the reason behind their popularity. There’s no doubt, they have more satisfied customer reviews and sales on their behalf than anyone else. What makes them stand out in a market that has a lot of manufacturers and products? How they kept their leadership for so long?
History Of The Company
Razor Company is no amateur in this field. They came on the market with a bang and continued their growth. They came with their very first Original Razor Scooter in 2000, and 5 millions of bikes were sold within 6 months. In the course of 17 years journey, they won multiple awards and featured on televisions due to their outstanding quality maintenance.
Razor was always the pioneer of the modifications and up-gradations of kick scooters for the last decade. In fact, they introduced new technology while others followed them. Technologies like side to side and patented rear fender brake not only increased the user security, also took their experience to whole new level.
Razor kick scooters reviews show that their scooters have been used by people of different ages and design preferences. To cover their huge customer base and their tastes, Razor always came up with newest style and features on their scooter. They have specialized kick scooters for adults, children, teenagers, and college-goers.
Quality And Durability
Obviously, they became the market leaders only by ensuring their product quality. Their scooters are made of high-quality aircraft grade aluminum composite, which ensures the body is strong enough to withstand rough uses for years. The handlebars are gripped with soft rubber for comfort. And the wheels are generally made of long lasting ploy-urethane to provide the user a smooth ride.
You may think the price of Razor kick scooters is way up due to the features. That’s not true. They have a super flexible price range for all type of people. How they keep the price controlled despite providing such quality bikes? Well, when the products are adored by customers and sold in millions the average production cost gets significantly lower.
Our Top 5 Razor Kick Scooters Reviews:
1. Razor Black Label R-Tec Kick Scooter | Best razor scooter for adults
Stylish, slick and equipped with the newest innovations, the Razor Black Label R-Tec is what we call “the future of street style”. Designed for adults, this scooter comes with broader wheels, patented rear brake and single sided fork. So far, we have seen this is the best razor scooter for adults. Enjoy your free-ride for years to come.
- The Razor Black Label R-Tec scooter is very sturdy.
- The T-tube and deck are made of high-quality aluminum alloy. The product comes in 29.3 x 4.4 x 18.9 inches dimension.
- The wheels are made of urethane. They are very wide at 60 mm and provide some serious speed thanks to the single sided fork made of steel.
- The integrated rear fender brake provides some safety when you’re flying in the air!
- The height of the handlebars can be adjusted.
- They are themselves non-collapsible, riser style.
- The grips in the handle made of soft rubbers are very ergonomic.
- The bike is lightweight at 8.05 pounds despite being strong enough to carry 220 pounds.
- The design is slimy, shiny and a perfect gift for your loved one.
- The wider wheel and steel one sided fork provide some good mileage.
- The adjustable handlebars make it easy for adjusting the height according to your convenience.
- As natural with sophisticated scooters like this, some assembly is required before putting it on the street.
2. Razor A3 Kick Scooter
The world of kick scooters had a new update every time a Razor A scooter released. The Razor A3 kick scooter is a keeper of that trend. The product is a budget friendly version of Razor products which is also stylish and portable.
- Called as a classic whitish looking kick scooter, the Razor A3 is made of aircraft grade aluminum.
- The dimension of the product is 4.8 x 9 x 27 inches.
- The patented folding mechanism is something every user craves for.
- The bike can be folded and tucked nicely under the bed.
- The scooter contains only 6.4 pounds weight, with a carrying ability of 143 pounds.
- The wheels are made of urethane with a diameter of 125 mm. The larger diameter means you get fewer bumps during your ride.
- The springless shock absorbing system minimizes the jolting almost near to null.
- The fender rear brake aids the user to stop quickly, without any risk of tipping off.
- The new wheel bar design and the grips help the user to hold the bike without any discomfort in the palms.
- The Razor A3 scooter comes with a low price tag.
- Want to get your kid a gift every year without breaking the bank? Start by this bike from the next occasion.
- Not recommended for a full-sized adult person.
3.Razor Berry Kick Scooter
If you’re fond of colors, then the Razor Berry Kick Scooter is specially made for you. The scooter comes with so attractive and sparkling colors that you’ll have a hard time finding which color you like most. Visit your town, bust some new tricks or play with your friends, the scooter will provide you the strength and quality for each of those tasks.
- The Razor Berry comes with attractive color variations, the deck made of strong plastic material and folding handlebars with comfortable foam grip.
- All of them assembled to keep the price really low, but the users had a really good time regarding the quality.
- The frame and handlebar are made of lightweight steel, which reflects at the scooters 5.85 pounds weight.
- The bike features a one sided fork structure to ensure smooth riding. The dimension of the scooter is 12.75 x 33.5 x 23.75 inches.
- The deck consists of a spacious place to stand, polyurethane wheels and rear fender brakes. Although the down tube is non-folding, yet it’s very rigid.
- Obviously, the color. The design and style are the reason why dads love it for their children as a present.
- The price is very affordable. The structure is strong and durable for a long time use.
- The skateboard style plastic deck is spacious and rigid.
- With the price range, it’s normal that the height doesn’t come with adjustable features.
4.Razor A4 Kick Scooter
One of the newest additions to the world of scooters. The Razor A4 scooter is tested and designed by professional riders keeping the durability and resistance to rough uses in mind. One of the high-quality scooter that can be used for riding in rough terrains, tricks and commuting.
- The dimension of the Razor A4 is 37 x 13.25 x 26 inches. The structure is made of durable aluminum.
- What’s remarkable is the double-loaded head tube lock to add extra strength.
- The wheels are tested by professionals. The Razor A4 features 98 mm wheels made of urethane with high-speed ABEC bearings. The bikes provide a good speed while the rear fender brake provides safety.
- The bike comes with extra thick comfy handles and deck.
- Standing and gripping was never been easier.
- The patented folding mechanism helps to store the scooter anywhere.
- The bike provides all the strength to carry a 220 pounds weighted adult, yet weighs itself only 6.72 pounds.
- The whole structure is strong and rigid.
- Designed for lasting a long time despite being used roughly.
- The special ABEC bearing will suppress the bumping.
- The extra thick foam handle, padded deck and double-stacked clamp are tested by experts and professional riders.
- Tricks or ride, use it the way you wish.
- The scooter is specialized for adults, toddlers might find it heavy.
5.Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
Looking for getting your kid the very first kick scooter? The preferences will be attractive design along with safety features. The Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter provides you just that. Popular as the kid specialist, this product comes with a 3 wheel design which specially made to be the first scooter for your toddler.
- The structure is a combination of high-quality steel, aluminum, and plastic.
- The scooter is made specially keeping its young riders in mind.
- The deck is constructed upon three wide urethane wheels so the learner can maintain stability.
- The deck is spacious enough to give a feel like your kid is standing on the ground. Also, it is made of polypropylene which makes it slip resistant.
- The dimension of the kick scooter is 7.5 x 9.25 x 19.5 inches. The scooter is 7.5 pounds in weight and can carry young warriors up to 45 pounds.
- This is slightly heavier keeping the stability for kids in mind.
- The scooter contains easy to grip soft handles and comes with a super compact folding mechanism.
- The style and the color make Razor Jr. Scooter the perfect gift for you children.
- Comes with different attractive colors.
- The wheels and the deck are designed in a way that the kids don’t slip away and get hurt.
- Quick to fold and quick to assemble.
- The scooter is suitable for children up to 5 years of age.
There are very few companies that influenced their sector like Razor does. That’s not just a fluke. They have a dedicated research and development section to bring the latest design and conveniences in the reach of people. They make scooters for people of all age, gender, and preferences. That’s what makes them different from others.
When you look for Razor kick scooters reviews, you generally don’t expect to see a bad one. This is how Razor satisfies their customer. Even in the case of slight dissatisfactions, Razor has policies like warranty, guarantee, and money back to maintain their top service. Go for a Razor kick scooter today, or gift someone you love. Nothing can be a more attractive gift in the price ranges razor scooters come.